John M. Card, Ph.D.
Intellectual Property Attorney
Bio coming soon!
John has gained real-world engineering experience as a research scientist in different capacities prior to beginning his law career. John worked as an Associate research scientist at Yale University, as well as a research assistant at the University of California San Diego. In addition to his research positions, John also worked as a development engineer at IBM where he designed and developed advanced prototype disk drives. Prior to joining Burris Law, he spent over two decades as a patent practitioner with multiple national intellectual property firms, as well as serving as an Attorney at the executive level for General Motors Corporation.
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering, University of California Berkeley (1983)
- M.S. Mechanical Engineering, University of California Berkeley (1984)
- Ph.D. Engineering Physics, University of California San Diego (1992)
- J.D. Vermont Law School (2000)
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- State Bar of Michigan
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts